This Kayak Hand Bilge Pump is used to remove water from the inside of your kayak to prevent capsizing or swamping. It is compact and lightweight, very easy to carry. The design of the inlet can suck more water quicker and effortlessly. A great addition as your emergency tool. Don't miss it!
- This Kayak Hand Bilge Pump is used to remove water from inside your kayak to prevent capsizing or swamping.
- Compact and lightweight, very easy to carry.
- Gear shape design of water inlet can suck more water quickly and effortlessly.
- The outer 1cm EVA wrap is anti-skid and can increase floating ability.
- Ergonomic designed handle is very easy to grip.
- A great safety equipment to rescue yourself when you are in danger of kayak swamping.
- Bump outlet can equip a 25mm pipe used for manual evacuation of large ship, garage flood, etc.
- Double drainage design enables you to discharge maximum 0.8L with a pull and push.
- Material: Nylon Plastic + EVA
- Unextended Length: 46cm / 18.11"
- Extended Length: approx. 76cm / 29.92"
- Diameter: 6.3cm / 2.48"
- Drainage Volume: approx. 0.4L
- Package Weight: approx. 350g
- Quantity: 1pc