The Brooklyn Kayak Company BKC UH-TK181 sit on top tandem kayak is adventure-ready. Grab a buddy and take a two-person kayak ocean fishing excursion. Paddle solo across the bay. Take it for a trip down a lazy river with a trolling motor attached. Head out on the lake when the chop is up. The Brooklyn Kayak Company BKC UH-TK181 12-foot 5-inch, 68-pound sit on top tandem kayak has the capacity to support plenty of weight and the space to hold plenty of gear. With its 34-inch beam, it has the stability and tracking to keep you balanced and on course even when the wind and water acts up, and even when you are standing up for the perfect cast. Its intuitive features help make any outing a success, that goes for an afternoon fishing trip, a multi-day camping adventure, and everything in between.
The Brooklyn Kayak Company BKC UH-TK181 sit on top tandem kayak is nimble enough for a solo paddler and sturdy enough for two full-grown adults and their gear thanks to a 440-pound load capacity. Three adjustable fishing rod holders and four flush-mount rod holders give you an edge when angling. Two waterproof compartments keep valuables dry, while the rear cargo area secures larger items. Any water that splashes into the vessel will quickly drain out through eight scupper holes. The paddle rests let you and your partner go hands-free without ending up paddle-free, and as always the Brooklyn Kayak Company BKC UH-TK181 sit on top tandem kayak includes two high-quality 86-inch aluminum paddles and two deluxe kayak seats free with your purchase.
- 7 Rod Holders: The Brooklyn Kayak Company BKC UH-TK181 Sit on Top Tandem Kayak features 3 articulated fishing rod holders and 4 flush-mounted rod holders. Get multiple lines in the water at once and get more bites
- Waterproof Storage Hatches: Stash a wallet, keys, snacks, and more in the twin watertight storage compartments, which are conveniently located between each paddler's legs
- Twin Paddle Rests: The Brooklyn Kayak Company BKC UH-TK181 Sit on Top Tandem Kayak features two secure paddle rests, so you can free up your hands without the risk of losing your paddles
- Secure Cargo Area: An inset rear cargo area uses a secure bungee tie-down system so you can stash larger pieces of gear and extra clothing, lashed down for good measure
- Multiple Carrying Handles: The Brooklyn Kayak Company BKC UH-TK181 Sit on Top Tandem Kayak four carrying handles make overland transport almost as easy as paddling the Brooklyn Kayak Company BKC UH-TK181 Sit on Top Tandem Kayak
- Hull Weight (empty): 68 lbs.
- Max Load Capacity: 440 lbs.
- Hull Length: 12-foot 5-inch
- Seating Capacity: 2
- Hull Material:High-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- UV Protection
- Color Options: Green Camo, Gray Camo, Desert Sand, Blue, Red/Yellow, Army Green, Yellow/Orange