A great easy to use drift anchor for kayaks. One of the most user friendly models around allowing you to drift while kayaking, enabling you to fish better and better control your kayaking.
- 30 feet Kayak Throw Line with 304 stainless steel clips + 18 inch Sea Anchor for 12-14 ft Boat
- Heavy duty and durable material with reinforced webbing strap
- Portable, compact design, can be easily stored away flat in areas where space is limited
- Suitable for power boats, sail boats, inflatable boat, Jet skis, kayaks
- Compact and easy to stow, easy to use and improves fishing success
- Throw Line:
- Material: Plastic, 304 Stainless Steel
- Color: Yellow, Black
- Cord Length: 30 feet (9.1 meters)
- Cord Diameter: 3/16" (4.7mm)
- The Clip Size: Approx. 2 inch (5cm)
- The Float Buoy Size: Approx. 12.7 x 7.6 cm / 5 x 3 inch
- Hole Center: Approx. 1/2 inch (1.25 cm)
- Sea Anchor:
- Material: PVC
- Color: Orange, Black
- Size: 18 inch, suitable for 12-14 ft boat
- Triangle Height: Approx. 46.5 cm / 18 inch
- Bottom Width: Approx. 49 cm / 19.3 inch
- 1 Piece Kayak Throw Line
- 1 Piece Sea Anchor
Due to the differences between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color.
There is 2-3% difference according to manual measurement, please check the size carefully before you buy the item.