Do you enjoy the features of a kayak but wish were elements of a paddleboard? BKC SUPYN has created the perfect vessel for you. This unit has all the stability and makeup of a kayak with the freedom and features of a paddleboard. Allowing you to bring a tackle box or drybag on your next adventure.
- Rod Holders: There are two-rod holders, one on each side. They will keep the lines trolling, without having hands-on practice
- Carrying Handles: The BKC SUPYN includes a handle that helps carry it on land. This handle also serves as a paddle park, where you can securely place your paddle while you are fishing
- Removable Seat: The seat in the middle of the paddleboard is removable
- Superior Stability: Streamlined hull measures 12 feet long, and 1.75 feet wide and weighs 55 pounds. Easy, stable handling in varied water and weather conditions
The BKC SUPYN is a cross between a standard stand-up paddleboard and a sit-on-top kayak. It has enough space to hold a tackle box or a drybag. There is an option to remove the seat, allowing you to get the full paddle board experience. In addition, both ends of the board also have bungee tie-down straps to secure your equipment from falling into the water.
- Hull Material: High-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Length: 12-foot (144 inches)
- Weight: 55 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 330 pounds
- Width: 33 inch
- Height: 13 inch
- Seating Capacity: 1
- Color Options: Green Camo, Grey Camo