The Brooklyn Kayak Company BKC UH-FK285 1-person sit on top fishing kayak has all the features the solo paddler needs. Whether you’re headed out for an afternoon of lake fishing or you are headed downriver on a multi-day adventure, this solo kayak is ready to launch. The weight-to-length ratio of the Brooklyn Kayak Company BKC UH-FK285 offers ideal balance and stability for myriad activities; the craft is well-suited to kayak fishing, navigating swift currents or light chop, or traveling distances over open water. And its many dynamic features help turn every outing into a can-do sit on top kayak more enjoyable.
The Brooklyn Kayak Company BKC UH-FK285 fishing kayak has plenty of room for storing tackle, snacks, and other supplies, it has multiple mounts for your fishing rods, and it offers more than enough room for a solo paddler to spend the day in comfort. The hull’s shape and design allow for steady tracking in a straight line and for deft turns and responsive control in multiple water conditions. The stability of the Brooklyn Kayak Company BKC UH-FK285 makes tipping over almost impossible even when you’re padding over rough water or battling an impressive catch. A lightweight aluminum paddle and a comfortable, supportive kayak seat come included with your new watercraft. It’s the best solo fishing kayak for sale that’s actually priced to sell. #HappyFishing
- Brooklyn fishing Kayak Company BKC UH-FK285's has 3 Rod Holders: 2 flush-mount rod holders and a single 360-degree articulating rod holder let you keep multiple lines deployed at one time, and make transporting rods easy, too
- Storage Capacity: Stow your phone, camera, snacks, and more in a pair of waterproof hatches with dry bag inserts and secure larger gear in the rear cargo area with bungee straps
- Paddle Parks: Free your hands without the risk of losing your paddle thanks to a pair of paddle rests, which can hold a paddle securely on either side of the hull
- Adjustable Footrests and Seat: Position the footrests and adjust the seat as needed for ideal comfort and stability during paddling, casting, reeling, or relaxing
- Carrying Handles: Four carrying handles for easy overland transport of the 44-pound kayak.
- Hull Weight (empty): 44 lbs.
- Max Load Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Hull Length: 9 Foot 5-inch
- Seating Capacity: 1
- Hull Material:High-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- UV Protection
- Color Options: Blue Camo, Camo, Grey Camo, Red/Yellow