The design of the Brooklyn Kayak Company BKC UH-SK287 Touring Kayak was directly inspired by the same kayaks that plied Arctic waters for thousands of years. This 14-foot 11-inches long, 55-pound kayak is the perfect platform for a solo paddler who wants to safely and swiftly slice through all sorts of water conditions, from the calm of a still lake to the choppy seas of a bay or even the open ocean. Its cockpit offers more than enough size for most adult users, and with a weight capacity of 250 pounds, the Brooklyn Kayak Company BKC UH-SK287 can also accommodate enough food, water, and gear for long outings. Dual water-resistant storage hatches and a cargo area with bungee tie-downs help secure the supplies you need for any adventure. The Brooklyn Kayak Company BKC UH-SK287 comes with a collapsible paddle that will help propel you along at high speed, while a foot pedal-operated retractable rudder makes steering easy. The HDPE hull is UV-protected and will last for years even with daily use, so go ahead and make this kayak your new go-to vessel for all-year, all-weather use. And if you're a sea fisherman, make use of the pair of flush-mount paddle holders, too, which will help with trolling, still fishing, or with keeping your poles out of the way as you travel.
- Open Water Ready: The Brooklyn Kayak Company BKC UH-SK287 14-foot 11-inch sea kayak was designed to slice through all sorts of water conditions, including ocean chop
- Rudder: Rudder makes controlling the Brooklyn Kayak Company BKC UH-SK287 easy, so you can focus on paddling for propulsion. The rudder folds up out of the way in shallows or for storage
- Lightweight, Large Capacity: The Brooklyn Kayak Company BKC UH-SK287 Kayak weighs only 55 pounds but can accommodate combined paddler and gear weight up to 250 pounds
- Generous Storage: The Brooklyn Kayak Company BKC UH-SK287 Kayak features dual water-resistant hatches set into hull and a cargo space with bungee tie-down straps
- Rod Mounts: A pair of flush-mount fishing rod holders keep your fishing poles out of the way during paddling or keep lines in the water during trolling or still fishing
- Hull Weight (empty): 55 lbs.
- Max Load Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Hull Length: 14 Foot 11-Inch
- Seating Capacity: 1
- Hull Material: High-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- UV Protection
- Color Options: Red, Yellow